TEACHING, TRAINING AND LECTURING
- Visiting module for university courses - ecosystem health, zoological medicine, wildlife and exotic animals, law and ethics
- Interdisciplinary seminars and workshops for biologists, veterinary, medical and legal professions and lectures to scientific societies, academic institutions and the public.
- Overseas teaching, including in situ field courses in Africa and Asia.
- wildlife - health, conservation, utilisation and legislation/ethics
- zoonoses and health and safety
- tropical veterinary medicine and emerging diseases
- diseases and pathology of wildlife, mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and invertebrates
- comparative medical studies
- practical training in field techniques
- Popular lectures (eg East and Central Africa and work with the "gorillas in the mist") based on the Coopers' experiences in Rwanda before and after the genocide of 1994 and their continuing work in Central Africa.
- See also Overseas Programme (click below)
Home | About us | Legal | Forensic advisory service | Pathology service | Books/publications | Overseas programme | Teaching